WISCONSIN STROKE Conference
STROKE SYSTEMS OF CARE: CONNECTING THE PARTS
Friday, May 8, 2020
8:30 am-4:00 pm
7:30 am Breakfast & Registration
*times subject to change*
Chula Vista Resort
1000 Chula Vista Parkway
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
***TO REGISTER GO TO THE REGISTRATION TAB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, THANK YOU!***
Block rooms available at Chula Vista Resort
Room block booking ID is H62047, please call 1-855-901-1786 to make your booking.
• Explain how the evolution of stroke systems has improved out-comes for acute stroke.
• Recognize the different imaging modalities for treatment of stroke.
• Discuss the importance of large vessel identification and treatment in acute ischemic stroke.
• Discuss the goals and differences in ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke.
• Recognize and manage risk factors for secondary stroke prevention.
• Identify the differences in types of stroke, the latest in medical rehabilitation, and post hospital care considerations.
• Advanced Practice Providers
• Nurses (Critical Care, Stroke Units, Educators, ED)
• Physicians (Neurologists, ED, Primary Care and Hospitalists)
• Pre-Hospital Teams (EMS Personnel)
• Allied Health Professionals
Wisconsin Stroke Conference 5.8.2020 FINAL.pdf